9p file server daemon
kamid is a 9p file server daemon.
The options are as follows:
- Set a macro to a value. Macros can be referenced in the configuration files.
- Do not daemonize. If this option is specified,
kamidwill run in the foreground and log to stderr.
- specify an alternative configuration file.
- Configtest mode. Only check the configuration file for validity.
- Use an alternate location for the default control socket.
- Produce more verbose output.
- UNIX-domain socket used for communication with kamictl(8).
kamid program was written by
kamid doesn't handle very well when a user
directory is over multiple devices since it uses the inode of files to build
the QID path field.
Opening or creating a file with the
flag set result in an error.