9p over tls proxy
kamiproxy is a proxy for 9p over tls. It
listen on a local port for plaintext 9p connections and forwards them to a
real server using a TLS-encrypted tunnel and a client certificate.
The options are as follows:
- Path to the client certificate to use.
- Connect to the remote server identified by the given host name on the specified port (1337 by default.)
- Do not daemonize. If this option is specified,
kamiproxywill run in the foreground and log to standard error.
- Path to the key of the client certificate. If not provided, it's assumed
to be the same as the
- Listen on the specified address. The host by default is “localhost”.
- Produce more verbose output.
kamiproxy program was written by
kamiproxy opens one TLS-encrypted
connection for each incoming connection. A better approach would be to
multiplex the traffic to the remote server, akin to what the plan9 kernel
does by default.